| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name-Democratic Republic of Mansfieldshire
- Capital city- Mansfield.
- Largest city/town- Mansfield.
- Other cities/towns-Warsop, Newrk-on-Trent, Sutton-in-Ashfield, Tuxford, Kirkby in Ashfield, Bottlsford and Diningham.
- Deputy leader-
- Regime-Democratic socialist republic.
- Language- Lincolnshire English, East Midlands English, Hindi, Punjabi, Caribbean English and British English.
- Religion- Anglican, Baptist, Hindu, Sikh and irreligious.
- Population- 475,565.
- Economy- Agriculture, forestry, farming, stone cutting, mining, quarrying and fishing. The exporting of glass, timber, aggregate, gravel, stone, sand, planks and coal.
- Climate- Temperate.
- Military- 250.
- Economic strength- mid
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.