| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name-Democratic Republic of Matlockshire
- Capital city- Matlock.
- Largest city/town- Bolsover.
- Other cities/towns-Wirksworth, Alfreton, Dronfield, Bakewell, Buxton, Leek and Chestrerfield.
- Deputy leader-
- Regime-Democratic socialist republic.
- Language- East Midlands English, Hindi, Punjabi, Lincolnshire English, Yorkshire English, Caribbean English and British English.
- Religion- Anglican, Baptist, Methodist, Hindu, Sikh and irreligious.
- Population- 575,428.
- Economy- Agriculture, forestry, farming, stone cutting, quarrying and cobbling. The exporting of glass, shoes, timber, aggregate, gravel, stone, sand, planks and chinaware.
- Climate- Temperate.
- Military- 1,250.
- Economic strength- low
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.