| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name-Federal Republic of Wisconsin and Northern Illinois (After the war 2595 Map Game)
- Capital city-Rockford
- Largest city/town- Rockford
- Other cities/towns-Madison, Oshkosh and Green Bay
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Semi-democratic, Eurosceptic, pseudo-right wing, monetarist republic
- Language- Great Lakes American English and Canadian English
- Religion- United Methodist Church, Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, Catholicism and irreligious
- Population- 6,500,000
- Economy- Heavily industry, oil refining, peat digging, quarrying, forestry, agriculture, mining, chemicals, engineering, metallurgy and financial sectors. The mass production and export of lettuce, steam threshing equipment, pig-iron, cast iron, hand tools, machines, insurance polices, propellar planes, cabbage, railway track, cars, pain, canal boats, ships, creosote, cheese, pork, milk, yogurt, mayo, lettuce, cabbage, maze, wheat, oats, barley, apples, pears, leather, cloths, weapons, ammunition, machinery, steam trains, razor blades, furniture, lubricating oil diesel, bottled L.P.G. and petrol.
- Climate- humid continental climate, humid subtropical and warm humid continental climate
- Military- 6,500
- Economic strength- mid
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.