- Name- Kingdom of Wiltshire
- Capital city- Devises
- Largest city/town- Swindon
- Other cities/towns- Salisbury and Wilton
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Semi-democratic, Eurosceptic, pseudo-right wing, monetarist kingdom
- Language- West Coutry English, American English, West Midlands English, Southern English, British English (British Standardized English)
- Religion- Anglican, Catholic, Methodist, Baptist, Atheist and irreligious.
- Population- 656,875
- Economy- Farming, fishing, forestry and quarrying. The low level production and export of stone, gravel, sand, wool, leather, beaf, milk and planks.
- Climate- Temperate
- Military- 4,500
- Economic strength- Low
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.