| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- Mongol-Tuvan Federal Republic.
- Capital city- Kyrgyz.
- Largest city/town- Kyrgyz.
- Other cities/towns-Ullastay, Tayshir, Altay, Hvod, Olgly, Ulaangom, Ulan Ade, Hanh, and Tsagaanuur.
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Semi-democratic Glasnost era socialist/communist hybrid republic.
- Language- Tuvan, Siberian Russian, Alti, Kakass, Evenk, Urger, Buryat and Kalakha Mongol.
- Religion- Tibetan Buddhism, Tengrianism and Mongol Shamanism.
- Population- 1,225,000.
- Economy- Subsistence logging, farming, cattle herding and deer hunting.
- Climate-Dry arid, steppe and high mountain.
- Military- 2,500.
- Economic strength- low
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.