| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- Republic and Canton of Bern
- Capital city- Bern
- Largest city/town- Bern
- Other cities/towns- Interlaken, Saanen, Ostermundigen, Aarberg and Thun.
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Anti-Black, Anti-Semitic, National Socialist (Nazism), Far-right civil dictatorship republic
- Language- Franc-Comtois, Turkish, Serbian, British English, Swiss German, Walser German, American English and Lithuanian
- Religion- Calvinists, Roman catholic, Reformed Swiss Church, Sikhs, Lutherans, irreligious and atheist.
- Population- 1,125,000
- Economy- Farming, industry, paper making, quarrying and forestry. The export of Precision machinery and instruments, electrical equipment, stone, gravel, sand, lignite, watches and clocks.
- Climate- Temperate, continental, boral and Alpine.
- Military- 1,750.
- Economic strength- mid
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.