| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- Republic of Cascadia
- Capital city- Seattle
- Largest city/town- Vancouver
- Other cities/towns-Kamloops, Port Alberni, Peticon, Everette, Victoria and Nanaimi
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Democratic, socially, progressive, liberal republic
- Language- American English, Canadian English, Chinese, Punjabi, German, Québec French, Tagalog (Filipino), Korean and Mexican Spanish.
- Religion- Various Protestants and evangelicals
- Population- 5,250,000
- Economy- Farming, fishing quarrying, and forestry. The making and export of stone, gravel, sand, paper, canned fish and furniture.
- Climate-Oceanic Marine west coast, Semi-arid, oceanic climate, humid continental climate, temperate rain-forest, temperate rain-forest and shrub-steppe.
- Military- 1,500
- Economic strength- Mid
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.