- Name- Republic of Chelmsford
- Capital city- New (ATL nearby new town development) Chelmsford
- Largest city/town- Old (rebuilt remains of once ruined OTL) Chelmsford
- Other cities/towns- Basildon, South End, Benfleet, Greys, Colchester, Harwich, Harlow, Epping and Upminster.
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Semi-democratic, Eurosceptic, pseudo-right wing, monetarist republic
- Language- Estuary English, London English, East Anglian English and British English
- Religion- Atheist and irreligious.
- Population- 1,254,545
- Economy- Farming, fishing and quarrying. The production and export of stone, gravel, sand and yachets.
- Climate- Temperate
- Military- 12,545
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.