| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- Republic of Wicklow and Wexford Counties.
- Capital city- Dublin.
- Largest city/town- Dublin.
- Other cities/towns- Sligo, Longford, Ballina, Castlebar, Adare, Westport, Athlone, Mullinger, Balbriggan, Maynooth, Tuam, Galway, Ennis, Birr, Enniskillin, Gort and Limerick
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Semi-democratic Glasnost era socialist/communist hybrid Republic.
- Language- Gaeilge, Irish English, British English, N. Irish English, Ulster Scots and Scouse.
- Religion- Catholic.
- Population- 2,545,000.
- Economy- Agriculture, fishing, industry, mining and peat cutting. The production and export of china, glassware, hand tools, peat, compost, limestone, zinc, copper, lead, tin, window glass, lamb, sheep, beef, cows, cheese, butter, margarine, tallow, lard, beef, leather, shoes, cloaths and wool.
- Climate- Temperate maritime.
- Military- 2,500.
- Economic strength- Mid.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.