| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- Arab Emirate of Kuwait.
- Capital city- Kuwait City.
- Largest city/town- Kuwait City.
- Other cities/towns- Al Jahrah and Hawalli.
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Hereditary, economically progressive, constitional Emirate.
- Language- Kuwaiti Arabic, Gulf Arabic, Persian and Arabian Arabic.
- Religion- Sunni and Shia Islam.
- Population- 2,500,000.
- Economy- Fishing, petroleum refining, oil drilling, gas drilling and petrochemicals. Producing and exporting pearls, crude oil, figs, dates, papyrus, diesel, paraffin, hexane, butane, turpentine, toluene, benzine, meths, radios, petrol and plastic.
- Climate- Arid.
- Military- 7,500.
- Economic strength- Strong
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.