| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- Commonwealth of Southern Canada
- Capital city- Ottawa
- Largest city/town- Toronto
- Other cities/towns- Sudbury, Mississauga (ON), Moose Jaw, Prince Albert, Flin Flon, Saskatoon, Yorktown, Regina, Winnipeg, Dolphin and Brandon
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Democratic, pro-human rights, pro-multilateralism, pro-Canadian bilingualism, pro-multiculturalism, liberalist centre republic.
- Language- Canadian English, Great Lakes American English, Quebec French, Métis French, Assiniboine, Gaelic, Michif, Bungee, New England American English, Ojibwa, Cree, Algonquin, Italian, Tamil, , Plautdietsch, Chinese, Punjabi, Cree, Dakota, Dene, Inuktitut, Michif, Ojibway and Oji-Cree.
- Religion- Roman Catholic Church, the United Church of Canada, Anglican Church, Muslim, Hindu, Christian Orthodox, Jewish, Sikh, Buddhist irreligious and atheist.
- Population- 25,656,454
- Economy- Heavily industry, oil refining, quarrying, iron smelting, forestry, oil drilling, pharmaceuticals, gas drilling, petrochemicals, agriculture, mining, chemicals, engineering, metallurgy and financial sectors. The mass production and export of steam threshing equipment, pig-iron, cast iron, hand tools, machines, insurance polices, propeller planes, cabbage, railway track, cars, pain, canal boats, hydroelectric power, river boats, coal, uranium, planks, cloths, logs, PVC, electric generators, oil shale, shale gas, shale oil, creosote, leather, cloths, weapons, medicine, ammunition, machinery, steam trains, razor blades, furniture, lubricating oil diesel, bottled L.P.G. and petrol.
- Climate- Humid continental climate, semi-arid steppe
- Military- 12,500
- Economic strength- strong.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.