| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- Confederation of Wellington, Auckland and Dunedin.
- Capital city- Wellington.
- Largest city/town- Auckland.
- Other cities/towns- Christchurch, Dunedin, Invercargill, Napier, Palmerston North, Timaru, Oamaru, Havalock North, Tauranga, Nelson, Blenheim, New Plymouth, Greymouth, Hamilton, Thames, Gisbourne and Whangarei.
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- semi-democratic, authoritarian, center-right and interventionist republic.
- Language- N.Z. English, Australian English, Māori, Tongan, Fijian, Fijian Hindi, Tongan and Samoan.
- Religion- Variose Christians and traditional Māori beliefs.
- Population- 3,754,000.
- Economy- Farming, logging, chemicals, quarrying, chemicals, natural gas drilling and fishing. The mass production and export of planks, yachets, ammonia, urea fertilizer, methanol, ethanol, paint and land-line telephones.
- Climate- Temperate.
- Military- 2,555.
- Economic strength- strong
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.