- Name- Democratic Devononian Republic
- Capital city- Exeter
- Largest city/town- Exeter
- Other cities/towns- Princeton, Tavistock, Torquay and Axminster
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Democratic center-right republic
- Language- West Country English and Cornish
- Religion- Anglican, Methodist, Catholic and Baptist.
- Population- 557,575
- Economy- Farming, fishing and quarrying. The production and export of sheep, wool, lamb, stone, gravel, sand, bricks, aggregate, brick clay and china clay.
- Climate- Temperate
- Military- 1,500
- Economic strength- Low
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.