| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- Democratic Republic of Kurdistan
- Capital city- Mosul
- Largest city/town- Mosul
- Other cities/towns- Kirkuk , Khyoy, Borujerd, Saqqez, Hakkari, Sirnik, Mardin, Hilabja, Diyabakir, Al Hassakah, Al Quaisli, Tall Kujik and Van
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Aliyev Kurdish nationalist, economic progressive and secular republic
- Language- Kurdish, Persian, Armenian, Georgian
- Religion- Sunni Islam, Armenian Orthodox, Georgian Orthodox and Shiite Islam
- Population- 12,500,000
- Economy- Fishing, farming, forestry and agriculture. The low level export of oil and gas
- Climate- Extreme continental climate
- Military- 5,500
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.