| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- Democratic Republic of Stirlingshire.
- Capital city- Stirling.
- Largest city/town- Stirling.
- Other cities/towns- Dunblane, Bridge of Allan, Alloa, Callander, Clackmannan, Doune and Banockburn.
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Democratic centre-right republic.
- Language- Scots, Gealic, Scottish English and British English.
- Religion- Presbyterian, Atheist and irreligious.
- Population- 175,425.
- Economy- Farming, fishing and forestry. The low level export of glass bottles, blackberrys and canned beverages.
- Climate- Temperate.
- Military- 58 presidential guards.
- Ecanomic strength- low
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.