| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name-Democratic Republic of the Australasian Islands.
- Capital city- Honiara.
- Largest city/town- Honiara.
- Other cities/towns- Kieta, Port Vila, Lugaville and Gizo.
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Democratic center-left Republic.
- Language- Borgonvillian, Bislama, Caladoche, French, Australian English and Melanesian Pidgin English.
- Religion- Catholic, Protestant and Church of Melanesia.
- Population- 750,000.
- Economy- Subsistence agriculture, fishing and logging. Mining and exporting copper.
- Climate- Tropical and tropical monsoon.
- Military- 500.
- Economic strength- minor
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.