| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- Democratic Republic of the British Channel Islands
- Capital city- St. Helier.
- Largest city/town- St. Helier
- Other cities/towns- St. Peter Port and St Anne
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Democratic center-right republic
- Language- English, Portuguese, Auregnais and Norman French
- Religion- Variose Christians
- Population- 185,000
- Economy- Farming and fishing. Low level making and export of paers and wine
- Climate- Temperate.
- Military- 1,500
- Economic strength- low
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.