- Name- Democratic Republic of the Caucasus Mountains
- Capital city- Baku
- Largest city/town- Tiflis
- Other cities/towns- Yerevan, Batumi, Poti, Khars and Sochi
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Authoritarian, Azerbijani/Arminian/Georgian nationalist, economic progressive and secular republic
- Language- Kurdish, Persian, Armenian, Georgian, Kuban Russian, Turkish, Kurdish, Abkhaz and Azeri
- Religion- Sunni Islam, Armenian Orthodox, Georgian Orthodox and Shiite Islam
- Population- 7,545,000
- Economy- Fishing, farming, quarrying, forestry and agriculture. Exporting of carrots, stone, dates, grapes, bicycles, radios, milk and sultanas.
- Climate-Subtropical, Alpine, sub-Arctic, temperate and extreme continental climate
- Military- 2,500
- Economic strength- Low
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.