| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- Democratic Republic of the Isle of Man
- Capital city- Douglas
- Largest city/town- Douglas
- Other cities/towns- Port Erin, Castleton, Peel, Laxley, Ramsey and Kirk Michale
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Democratic center right republic
- Language- English and Manx Gaelic
- Religion- Variose Protestant Christians and Roman Catholics
- Population- 89,500
- Economy- Farming and fishing.
- Climate- Temperate.
- Military- 375
- Ecanomic strength- mid
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.