| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- The Federated Communes of the Ards Peninsula.
- Capital city- Newtownards.
- Largest city/town- Newtownards.
- Other cities/towns- Portaferry, Ballyhalbert, Ballywalter, Comber, Killinchy, Strangford, Killyleagh, Killough, Ardglass, Downpatrick, Cossgar, Bangor (N. Ireland), Carrowdore, Cloghy, Greyabbey, Kircubbin, Portavogie Donaghadee, Newtownards and Portaferry.
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Democratic, non-secterian, center-liberal democracy.
- Language- N. Irish English, Ulster Scots, Irish English and Gaeilge.
- Religion- Protestant and Catholic Christians.
- Population- 225,000.
- Economy- Subsisting farming, peat cutting and fishing.
- Climate- Maritime.
- Military- 58 presidential guards.
- Economic strength- minor
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.