| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- Don-Dnieper Soviet Republic
- Capital city- Donetsk
- Largest city/town- Rostov-on-Don
- Other cities/towns- Kraznordar, Mykop, Astrakhan, Mariupol, Simferopol, Luhans’k, Kharkov, Zaporizhia, Kherson and Volgograd.
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Khrushchevist communist civil dictatorship republic
- Language- Ukrainian Russian, Ukrainian, Kimerian Russian, Kalmykian, Russian Ukranian, Abkhaz, Arminian, Osettia, Belorussian, Kazach and Krimerian Tartar
- Religion- Russian Orthodox
- Population- 25,500,000
- Economy- Heavily industrial, peat digging, oil drilling, oil refining, fishing, petrochemicals, quarrying, forestry, agriculture, mining, chemicals, engineering, iron smelting and metallurgy sectors. The mass production and export of cabbages, weapons, ammunition, pig-iron, cast iron, hand tools, machines, peas, radios, weapons, tractors, wire, cables, light bulbs, landline telephones, potatos, radios, vans, lorries, buses, ships, barges, canal boats, river boars, yachets, trams, trolly-buses, cars, paint, creosote, leather, cloths, machinery, paint, steam trains, razor blades, furniture and coal.
- Climate- Continental, temperate, Mediterranean and steppe
- Military- 12,500
- Economic strength- mid
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.