| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- Duchy of Cornwall.
- Capital city- Truro.
- Largest city/town- Truro.
- Other cities/towns- St. Austels, Newquay, Penzance, Minehead, Land's End and Barnstaple.
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Democratic centre-right ducal state.
- Language- Cornish, Lowland Welsh, Northern Welsh, Welsh English, West Country English and British English.
- Religion- Anglican, Presbyterian, Catholicism, Baptist and Methodist.
- Population- 654,545
- Economy- Fishing, farming, quarrying and tin mining. The low level production and export of stone, tin, sand, gravel, wool and clothes.
- Climate- Maritime.
- Military- 1,500.
- Economic strength- low.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.