- Name- Earldom of East Anglia (After the war 2595 Map Game)
- Capital city- Soham
- Largest city/town- Ipswich
- Other cities/towns- Norwich, Lowestoft, King's Lynne and Cambridge
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Semi-democratic, Eurosceptic, pseudo-right wing, monetarist earldom
- Language- East Anglian English, American English, Dutch, Flemming, Walloon and British English (British Standardized English)
- Religion- Anglican, Catholic, Atheist and irreligious.
- Population- 1,554,545
- Economy- Farming, fishing, peat cutting and quarrying. The production and export of stone, gravel, peat, sand, vegetables, beef, leather, cheese, fish and yachets.
- Climate- Temperate
- Military- 12,775
- Economic strength- mid
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.