| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- Empire of Fiji and Tuvalu
- Capital city- Suva
- Largest city/town- Suva
- Other cities/towns- Funafuti, Apia, Nuku’Alofa, Pago Pago, Mata’utu and Alofi,
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Liberal democratic constructional monarchy
- Language- Bislama, Fijian, Fijian Hindi, Fatunan, Wallasi, Tuvaluan, French, Nuieuan, Tongan and English
- Religion- Various Christians and Hindus
- Population- 1,245,525.
- Economy- Agriculture around coconuts, copra, coconut oil, tropical wood, fish and related products.
- Climate- Tropical/Tropical Maritime
- Military- 1,500
- Economic strength- low
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.