| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- Federation of East Timor and the Maluku Islands
- Capital city-Dili
- Largest city/town- Dili
- Other cities/towns-N/A
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Liberal-centre Christian democratic republic
- Language-Portuguese, Australian English, Indonisian, Tetuma, Atauru, Baikeno, Bekais, Bunak, Fataluku, Galoli, Habun, Idalaka, Kawaimina, Kemak, Makalero, Makasae, Makuva, Mambai and Tokodede
- Religion- Roman Catholic
- Population- 1,250,000
- Economy- Subsistence farming, forestry and fishing
- Climate-Tropical wet and dry climate
- Military- 1,500
- Economic strength- minor
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.