| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- Federation of Geneva, Fribourg and Lausanne.
- Capital city- Geneva
- Largest city/town- Geneva
- Other cities/towns- Valais, Sion, Saint-Maurice (Switzerland), Mörel-Filet, Münster-Geschinen, Vex, Vernier, Lancy, Romont, Lausanne and Fribourg
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Democratic framework of a multi-party federal, directorial, cantonal, liberal democratic republic
- Language- Franc-Comtois, Franco-Provençal, Savoyard French of France, Portuguese, Walser German, Turkish, British English, Swiss German, American English, Lithuanian Czech, Slovenian, Slovakian, Swiss Italian and Polish
- Religion- Calvinists, Roman catholic, Reformed Swiss Church, Lutherans, irreligious and atheist.
- Population- 1,425,000
- Economy- Farming, industry, paper making, quarrying, banking and forestry. The export of insurance polices, precision machinery and instruments, wine, milk, landline telephones, radios, cables, metal contaners, plexyglass, chocolate and apples.
- Climate- Continental, Alpine, cold arid, boral, sub-arctic, tundra and temperate.
- Military- 2,750.
- Economic strength- strong
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.