| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- Gallic Republic of Lyon.
- Capital city- Lyon.
- Largest city/town- Lyon.
- Other cities/towns- St. Étienne, Digoin, Grenoble, Marseilles, Villeurbanne, Alès, Besançon, Arles, Dijon and Avignon.
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Democratic French nationalist, Souverainist, Gaullist and conservative republic.
- Language- French of France, Franco-Comtois, Occitan, Franco-Provençal, Limosine French, Pedmontiese Italian, Nicard and Savoyard.
- Religion- Roman Catholic.
- Population- 7,545,454.
- Economy- Industry, quarrying, ship biulding, farming and fishing. The production and export of furniture, peaches, beef, wine, canned anchovies, leather, pears, peaches, canned sliced peaches, grapes, machinery, stone, gravel, sand, lime, ships, yachts, clay pipes, chinaware, cutlery, earthenware, metal pipes, glassware, window glass and cattle.
- Climate-Temperate and Mediterranean.
- Military- 12,500.
- Economic strength- Mid
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.