This timeline is being moved to the Althistory Wiki.
- Theodore II Laskaris dies, but not before he kills Michael Palaiologos. The throne is passed on to an older and more mature John IV. He has a long and fruitful reign in which he continues to favor skilled middle-class bureaucrats over the Aristocracy and eventually builds up a stable of loyal supporters amongst the class that help him stave off the nobility's attempts to depose him. The old bloated bureaucracy of the Byzantine Empire is reformed, and old defunct offices and titles are abolished while offices that preform closely related duties are merged.
- The Danish East India Company establishes a colony in the Indian Subcontinent.
- Genoa takes back Corsica.
- The American Revolution ends as the United States of America wins their independence from the British Empire as a loose confederation of states. Problems begin to plague the USA, with constant fighting between the states in the Federal Government as well as occasional battlefield skirmishes.
- The Continental Congress had enough. They decided that a king must rule the American States, though not an absolute monarchy, that was out of the question. Virginia championed George Washington, the Hero of the Revolution and first President of the United States. The Northern States dissagreed as they believed Virginia had too much power even without their statesman sitting on the throne. Other Americans nominated Christian Friedrich Karl Alexander of the German noble house of Hohenzollern, who was not unknown to the American People. A power struggle broke out with the Virginians and Southern States wanting George Washington on the throne, and the Northerners wanting Christian Friedrich on the throne. Violence broke out lasting a couple of months until the Northern States capitulated. George Washington, now known as George I of America, is crowned as King of the Kingdom of American States on June 10.
- The First French Republic is established. It launches an invasion of Northern Italy, resulting in the forming of the first coalition to counter France. Napoleone Buonaparte, in control of the Genoan Armed Forces, turns back the assault.
- Napoleone now commands the Italian Legion, which is composed of the armies of the North-West City States.
- Austria calls it quits on the Anti-French alliance due to Napoleone's recent defeats in Germany and Italy. But the Italian legion continue to cause problems for France. Due to Napoleone's tactical victories, recruits and volunteers flood the legion, filling nationalist sentiment in Central and Northern Italy.
- Napoleone was given shelter in Naples, where he takes command of all Sicilian and Papal armies, and gains support for the "One Italy" movement to unite all Italians under one banner.
- Napoleone is proclaimed "King of All the Italians" by the Pope, and unites all Italian lands under one flag. He defeats the French once and for all, and sets on to reform the new Kingdom of Italy.
- Napoleone is working to reform Italy. He divides the lands he controls into regions, provinces and districts, each with their own local government. The legislative body is the Senate. Each Senator is elected from regions. He replaces the aristocracy. He woos England into recognizing his new country.
- By now, Napoleone has built up an army of 250,000 men and in March, he leads a decisive attack on the Illyrian Provinces, which he annexe.
- In February, Napoleone orders a fleet of 10 ships and 3,000 men to capture the Balearic Islands and amazingly, this operation succeeds.
- The Byzantine Empire refuses to unite with Italy, mostly due to Religious differences. Napoleone still envisions an Italy who is the "Master of the Mediterranean". He invades the Balkans, which are part of the Byzantine Empire, and siezes the future Yugoslav regions, striking a war between the two empires.
- Cold feelings towards the British with how the canadian colonies are ruled turns hot as the Patriotes, led by William Lyon MacKenzie unleash a full-scale rebellion.
- The Rebellions of 1837 end as the Republic of Canada successfully gains independence from the British Empire.
- Ruperts Land is purchased and it joins the Republic of Canada.
- British Columbia rebels and it joins the Republic of Canada.
- Europe is experiencing unrest. Many are rallying for reform and America was not immune. The success of the Canadian Rebellion and establishment of a Democratic Republic saw protests in Germany, Italy, France, and Britain itself. In America, the Northern States were Imperialist, supporting a strong Federal Government headed by a Powerful Monarch. The South, which is largely pro-slavery, is calling for decentralization and the preservation of states' rights. In the West, the states' stance is more radical, calling for a Republic. These tensions erupt into civil war, which became very bloody. Thousands are killed to move the line even an inch. The South declares independence as the Confederacy of America, and the West, though not declaring independence, houses many Republican militias.
- The American Civil War ends as the Imperialists finally crush the South.
- Russia gives Alaska independence.
- A rally in May of 1886 in Haymarket Square in Chicago. Tragedy strikes when a bomb goes off, killing 7 Police Officers and wounding several others. The Police then opened fire on the protestors, who returned fire. After the firefight ended, 100 casulties were reported. This led to the King executing key members of the Socialist Movement on October 20th. Socialists uproared, and on October 24th, a united effort of armed socialists across the country took to the street, beginning the Second American Revolution.
- By early February, the socialists had captured several cities such as New York, Boston, Philadelphia, and nearly captured Washington, D.C. On June 27th, the government was toppled, the King abdicated and the Socialist government was instituted. The Communists begin to grow in popularity after the Revolution had begun. They argued that installing a Socialist government was not enough, and proposed a more absolute solution, to ban all other political parties and return power to the proletariat. This created a huge rift in the Socialist movement, resulting in the now hugely popular Communist movement to take control of Washington on November 12th, proclaiming the American People's Republic. The New Communist Government does not waste any time in reshaping the country into a Communist Paradise. Waves of Social and Economic reforms are passed to put an end to the oppression the proletariat had faced for so long, and strengthen the Communist Party's grip over the country. The king flees to Britain.
- With the recent Communist takeover of the American government, Communists in Canada become hugely popular. The 1888 Presidential Election sees the Communist Party of Canada win. Canadians rejoice as the People's Republic of Canada is proclaimed.
- The American People's Republic knows it has to get its hands dirty. The Communist government initiates the Great Purge, a series of Arrests and Executions targeted at "Enemies of the Proletariat".
- The Union of Socialist States of America is founded by the American People's Republic and the People's Republic of Canada. Alaska becomes increasingly militant with Russian help, though the recent Duma elections saw 1/3rd of all seats being filled by Communists.
- The Alaskan Communists reach for power. Marches all across
- World War I is underway as Austria-Hungary invades Serbia. Russia, Germany, and France mobilize their armies. Italy stays neutral, and plays both sides during the War, making massive amounts of money from the import/export game.
- Italy makes a deal with the Central Powers, and enters the Great War against the Allied Powers.
- The Central Powers win the Great War. In July, a ceasefire was signed.
- The Russian Revolution happens. Tsar Nicholas II abdicates and leaves Russia, going to the United Kingdom, with the Russian Republic taking the place of the Empire. Though this was followed by the October Revolution, which replaced the Republic with a Communist Government, sparking a civil war between the Bolsheviks and the White Movement.
- The Treaty of Potsdam is signed. Poland gains independence and fights several wars of independence to secure its borders. The Baltic States unite into the United Baltic Duchy and Finland joins the Scandinavian Empire. Austria-Hungary still falls. The Kingdom of Serbs, Croats, and Bosniaks is created, along with Hungary, Slovakia and the Kingdom of Bohemia.
- In late 1919, the Whites destroy the Bolsheviks. All Bolshevik leaders are assassinated and a Junta is established between Denikin, Wrangel, Kolchak and Yudenich. It is decided that Wrangel, alongside Milyukov and Pepelyayev, becomes head of government while Denikin and Yudenich are put in charge of the Military. Meanwhile, Grand Duke Nikolai ascends the throne as Tsar.
- Poland is invaded by Russia, but the crippled Russian Army is trampled by Poland, with parts of Belarus and Ukraine being annexed by the Kingdom of Poland.
- Tsar Nikolai dies. Grand Duke Cyril ascends the throne.
- Alexander Kolchak dies. He is replaced by the Charismatic and handsome Alexander Kazembek. He begins Industrialization programs, as well as the modernization of the military.
- The fascist Nazi Party wins power in Germany. The Kaiser is assassinated and a pro-Nazi Kaiser takes the throne.