| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- Hegemony of Harbin
- Capital city-Harbin
- Largest city/town- Harbin
- Other cities/towns- Changchun, Daqing, Qiqihar, Mudanjiang, Jiamusi, Jixi, Shuangyashan, Hegang, Qitaihe, Yichun, Heihe, Jilin City, Baishan, Baicheng, Siping, Yanji, Songyuan, Tonghua and Liaoyuan
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Authoritarian socialist market economy republic.
- Language- Northeastern Mandarin, Jilu Mandarin, Siberian Russian, Kalkah Mongolian, Udegen, Nanains, Nivkh, Orochan, Ulch, Orok, Jiaoliao Mandarin, Korean and Manchu
- Religion- Taouisum, Bhuddisum, Athist, irriligiose, Roman Catholic and Russian Orthadox.
- Population- 35,000,000
- Economy- Industry, quarrying, forestry, agriculture, mining, chemicals, engineering, metallurgy and financial sectors. The Production and export of radios, kids' toys, sports gear, LEDs, light bulbs, neon tubes, beetroots, flax, horses, cattle, sheep, stone, gravel, sand, brick-clay, fire-clay, bricks, ceramics, machinery, cast iron, hand tools, coal, oil shale, shale oil, sunflowers, space telescopes, landline telephones, sand, machinery, specialist Korean pine and larch products, small aluminium products, small iron products, cast iron, hand tools, coal, timber, canned fish, timber, planks, brick clay, fireclay, bricks, ceramics, fusible clay, coal, Tin, Tungsten, Lead, zinc, Silver, Gold, Fluorspar, Boron, Limestone, Brick earth, porcelain stones, Feldspar rhyolites, granite, porphyrite, marble, machines, early era cars, paint, creosote, yachets, ships, furniture, clothes, leather, wire, cloths, furniture diesel, glassware, bottled L.P.G., soybeans, maize, and wheat and petrol.
- Climate- humid continental climate
- Military- 15,500
- Economic strength- high
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.