| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name-Hegemony of Wuhan.
- Capital city- Wuhan.
- Largest city/town- Sahanghai.
- Other cities/towns- Suzhou, Jiaxing, Xiaogan and Huangshi.
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Democratic centre-left Republic.
- Language- Southwestern Mandarin, Jianghuai Mandarin, Shanghainese, Wu Chinese, Hakka Chinese, Beijing Mandarin Chinese, American English, Australian English, Pusan Korean, Taiwaneese Chinese, Suzhou dialect and the Ningbo dialect, Gan and Tujia .
- Religion- Atheist, irreligious and Chines traditional beliefs. .
- Population- 28,888,888 .
- Economy-Agriculture, industry, forestry, mining, ship building, oil drilling, quarrying, paper making, and metallurgy. The mass making and and export of oil, stone, peas, bamboo, hand tools, linseed oil, plastic, melons, planks, railway track, wire, cables, rope, tin-plate, steel-plate, piping, vasaline, lino, tallow, LEDs, light bulbs, crayons, wax candles, plaster, plaster board, bricks, porcelain, oil, chipboard, cardboard, planks, dried fish,ships, paper, ball-bearings, petrol, titanium, iron, lignite, coal, furniture, horse drawn (horse pulled) transport equipment, and steel.
- Climate- Humid subtropical.
- Military- 9,800.
- Economic strength- high
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.