| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- Helvetian Confederation of Alpine Switzerland
- Capital city- Glarus and Schwyz jointly
- Largest city/town- Glarus Nord
- Other cities/towns- St. Gallen, Appenzell, Frauenfeld, Schaffhausen, Sargans, Chur, Vaduz, Bregenz, Lichtensteig, Altstätten, Diessenhofen, Münchwilen, Herisau, Trogen, Freienbach, Zug, Lucerne, Schüpfheim, Hochdorf, Emmen, Kriens, Stans, Sarnen and Altdorf (Uri).
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Democratic framework of a multi-party federal, directorial, cantonal, liberal democratic republic
- Language- Swiss French (Romandie), Tirolerisch German, Boarisch (Austrian-Bravarian German), Franc-Comtois, Franco-Provençal, Swiss-Italian, French of France, Turkish, British English, Swiss German, Walsser German, Liechtensteiner, Volorburg German, Turkish, Slovenian, Serbian, Croatian, Bosnian, Romansh, Swiss French (Romandie), Galrus Alemannic German, American English and Lithuanian
- Religion- Calvinists, Roman Catholic, Reformed Swiss Church, Lutherans, irreligious and atheist.
- Population- 3,625,745
- Economy- Farming, industry, paper making, quarrying and forestry. The export of clocks, watches, planks, logs, wood chippings and chocolate
- Climate- Continental, boral, taiga, tundra, sub-Arctic and Alpine
- Economic strength- growing
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.