Republic of Sri Lanka
Democratic Islamic Republic of the Maldives
Republic of Free India
Republic of Bangladesh
Republic of Rajasthan
Republic of Gujarat
Mercantile City State of Goa
Republic of Hyderabad
Republic of Bangalore
Republic of Mysore
Sultanate of Travancore
Republic of Tamil Nadu
Republic of Free Pakistan
Democratic Islamic Republic of Baluchistan
Republic of Khalistan
Republic of Assam
Republic of Meghalaya
United Manipuri-Tripuri-Narga Republic
Unified Celestial Kingdom of the Himalayas
- Name- Unified Celestial Kingdom of the Himalayas.
- Capital city- Thimbu
- Largest city/town- Katmandu
- Other cities/towns- Itanagar, Punakah, Paro, Gantok, Khulna, Lhasa, Gorakhpur, Xigaze and Luknow.
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Hereditary, economically progressive, authoritarian king.
- Language- Nepali, Sikkimise, Bengali, Bihari, Tshangla (Sharchopkha), Assames, Gorka, Nepali, Mathri, Bojpori, Sherpa, Tibetan and Dzongkha (Bhutanese).
- Religion- Hindu, Tibetan Buddhism, Sunni Islam, Donyi-Polo, Apatani, Tani, Kirant Mundhum, Sikhs and Protestant Christians
- Population- 45,545,545
- Economy- Agriculture, fishing, forestry and stone quarrying. Mass producing and exporting leather, tobacco, peas, specialist wood, cowpeas, tea, Dusshehri mangoes, cotton, sugar and coffee; and the low level processing and exporting of non-specialist wood, sand, gravel, potash, phosphates, stone, radio, processed crustacean and raw fish exports.
- Climate- Alpine, tundra climate, temperate, humid sub-tropical , tropical wet-and-dry climate, humid subtropical climate subtropical plains, sub-alpine.
- Military- 12,555
- Economic strength- mid
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.