| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- Irkutsk Soviet Socialist Republic
- Capital city- Irkutsk
- Largest city/town- Irkutsk
- Other cities/towns- Bratsk, Angarsk, Ust-Ilimsk and Usolye-Sibirskoye
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Stalinist, civilian, communist dictatorship
- Language- Siberian Russian, Buryats, Buryats, "Bug Hollanders" and Tofalars.
- Religion- Russian Orthodox Church, unaffiliated generic Christians, shamanic and Spiritualist
- Population- 750,000
- Economy- Industry, farming, deer herding, logging, mining, metallurgy, petro-chemicals, quarrying and fishing. Exporting and producing steel, cast iron girders, steel girders, coal, logs, oil and fuels, machines, building equipment, lubricating oils, PVC, polyethylene, petrol, butane, propane, food processing, planks and hydroelectricity.
- Climate- continental-subarctic and taiga.
- Military- 1, 500
- Economic strength- mid
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.