| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- Islamic Emirate of Herat
- Capital city- Herat City
- Largest city/town- Shindand
- Other cities/towns- Qala i Naw, Kushk, Injil, Ghoryan, Guzara and Adraskan.
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Dictatorial, forwardest and ultra-conservative Islamic Emirate
- Language- Tadzhik, Uzbek, Turkmen, Balochi, Persian, Pashtun (Pashto/Afghan) Baluch, Hazara and Dari.
- Religion- Sunni and Shia Islam.
- Population- 1,575,757.
- Economy- Agriculture and quarrying. Low level export of stone, gravel, sand, cotton, wool, peaches, pistachio nuts, opium (illegal), millet and lapiz Lazuli.
- Climate- Cold semi-arid climate
- Military- 2,576.
- Economic strength- Low
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.