| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- Islamic Emirate of Kandahar
- Capital city- Kandahar
- Largest city/town- Kandahar
- Other cities/towns- Asadabad, Marawara, Panjwayi, Ghorak, Maywand, Arghandab and Zhari.
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Dope crazed, dictatorial, backwardist and ultra-conservative Islamic theocracy
- Language- Uzbek, Afghan (Peshto/Pashto), Persian, Dari, Gujjari, Balochi, Tadzhik (Tajiki) and Turkmeni (Turkomen).
- Religion- Sunni Islam
- Economy- Farming, opium poppy industry and quarrying. The export of opium, stone, gravel, sand, peaches, cotton, wool, millet and lapiz Lazuli.
- Climate- Subtropical arid climate.
- Economic strength- Growing
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.