| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- The Islamic Emirate of Kunduz
- Capital city- Kunduz
- Largest city/town- Kunduz
- Other cities/towns- Baglan, Narin, Keshem, Khenjam, Dowsi and Emam Saheb.
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Backwardist, dictatorial and ultra-conservative Islamic theocracy.
- Language- Afghan, Tadzhik, Hazzara, Turkoman and Uzbek.
- Religion- Sunni Islam
- Population- 1,575,000
- Economy- Subsistence farming. The low level prepossessing and export of cotton, millet and wool.
- Climate- Cold semi-Arid
- Economic strength- Minor
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.