| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- Kingdom of Denmark.
- Capital city- Copenhagen.
- Largest city/town- Copenhagen.
- Other cities/towns- Helsinki, Espoo, Vantaa, Kauniainen,Tampere, Turku, Oulu, Jyväskylä, Lahti, Kuopio, Kristiansand, Mariehamn, Pamu, Kanus, Nava, Stockholm, Hillerød, Malmo, Aarhus, Talin, Aalborg, Tatu, Oslo, Hanko, Odense, Roskilde, Lubeck, Vejle and Odense.
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Democratic center-right Nordic-style welfare state constitutional monarchy.
- Language- Faroese, Greenlandic, German, Finnish, Swedish, Sami, Bergensk, 'Kebab' Norwegian Landsmål, Sognamål, Trøndersk, Valdris, Vestlandsk, Vikværsk, Bokmål, Høgnorsk, Nynorsk, Samnorsk, Riksmål, Frissian, Somali, Urdu, Hindi, Romanian, Low German, Saxon, Finnish, Romani, Hebrew, Polish, Somali, Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Russian, Turkish and Dutch.
- Religion- Lutheran, Calvinist, Russian Orthadox, Romanian Orthodox, Hindu, Catholic, Sunni Islam and Jews.
- Population- 12,500,000.
- Economy- Farming, fishing, quarrying, mining, peat cutting, metallurgy, hydropower generation and farming. The making and export of lumber, processed seafood, bottled water, stone, Peat, salt, diatomite, chalk, nickel ore, nickel ingots, lard and raw fish.
- Climate- Temperate, hemiboreal Oceanic climate, Alpine, humid continental, sub-polar oceanic, maritime, subarctic and boreal.
- Military- 7,500.
- Economic strength- high
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.