| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- Kingdom of Kigali
- Capital city- Kigali
- Largest city/town- Kigali
- Other cities/towns- Bujumbura, Ngozi and Gisenyi
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- United democratic African republic
- Language- Lingala, Kinyarwanda, Kirundi, Swahili, English, French and Chechewa.
- Religion- Catholic and traditional local beliefs
- Population- 12,500,000
- Economy- Subsistance farming and logging. The low level export of coffee and exotic fruit as a cash crop.
- Climate- Tropical
- Military- 1,500
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.