| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- Kingdom of Pretoria
- Capital city- Pretoria
- Largest city/town- Johannesburg
- Other cities/towns- Bronkhorstoruit, Midrand, Vanderbijlpark, Tshwane, Soweto, Vereeninging, Krugersdorp, Brakoan, Centurion, Rustenburg and Delmas.
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Semi-democratic, far-right, White separatist, apartheid era Kingdom.
- Language- South African English and Afrikaans (official and de facto); Hindi, Punjabi, Malay, Chinese, Sinhalese, Tamil and Arabic (de facto); Sotho, Zulu, Venda, and Tswana (de facto in Soweto only and banned else-ware).
- Religion- Calvinist and Lutheran for the whites; Baptist, Methodist, Presbyterian and Catholic for the Blacks; Islam and Chines Folk Beliefs for the Malay; Hindu, Islam and Sikhism for the South Asians, and Chines Folk Beliefs for the Chinese.
- Population- 7,545,555
- Economy- Mining, industry, farming and quarrying. The production and export of pig-iron, gold, silver, diamonds, cut diamonds, stone, gravel, sugar cane, sugar, artificial rubber, leather, sand, leather, beef, printing presses and artificial petrol from hydrogenated coal.
- Climate-Subtropical highland climate
- Military- 5,555
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.