| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- Kingdom of Queensland
- Capital city- Brisbane
- Largest city/town- Brisbane
- Other cities/towns- Roma, Charleville, Lismore (NSW), Goondiwindi, Toowoomba, Warwick, Stanthorpe, Bundaberg, Rockhampton, Cairns, Townsville, Gladstone, Mt Isa, Emerald and Longreach
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Democratic, economicly liberal, center right kingdom.
- Language- Australian English, Tok Pisin (Papuan Pidgin), Yalgawarra and Kuuk Thaayorre.
- Religion- Roman Catholic, athist, irriligiuose, Anglican, Uniting Church, Presbyterian and native Aborigine beliefs.
- Population- 4,795,655.
- Economy- Agriculture, qarrying, mining and fishing. The production of exporting of sand, gravel, stone, lamb, peas, coal, lignite, zinc, lead, copper, tin, beef, leather, bone meal and salt.
- Climate- Arid, semi arid, cool oceanic, subtropical, humid subtropical, tropical and monsoonal.
- Military- 6,500.
- Economic strength- strong
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.