| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- Kingdom of the Algarve.
- Capital city- Faro.
- Largest city/town- Faro.
- Other cities/towns- Castro Marim, Lagos, Sagres, La Cuba, Baja, Monchique, Almodovar, Aljustrael, Paymogo, Mertola, Slavador, Odemira, Funchal, El Rranado, Villablaca, Lepe, Cartaya, Ayamonte, Aljezur, Martinlongo, Alcoutium, Sanlucar de Guadiana, and Portimao.
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Democratic liberal-conservative constitutional monarchy.
- Language- Portuguese, Analucian Spanish, Cape Verdean Creole and British English.
- Religion- Catholic.
- Population- 1,525,000.
- Economy- Farming, fishing and farming. The making and export of olives and olive oil.
- Climate- Mediterranean and Semi-arid.
- Military- 2,500.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.