| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
Islamic Republic of Khartoum and Omdurman
Islamic Republic of Agadez
- Name- Islamic Republic of Agadez
- Capital city- Agadez
- Largest city/town- Agadez
- Other cities/towns- Kidal, Tesallit, Arlit, Fachi and Tamanrasset
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Violent and ultra-conservative Islamic theocracy
- Language- Djerma, Hausa, Burber, Arabic, Tureg, Moorish, Faluni and French
- Religion- Various forms of radical Islam
- Population- 2,500,000
- Economy- Subsistence farming. Low level making and exporting sand and milit sand.
- Climate- Arid, semi-arid and desert (hot desert)
- Military- 1,500
- Economic strength- minor
Kingdom of Casablanca
Ba'athis Republic of Greater Egypt
Republic of Cyrenaica
Republic of Tripolitania
Republic of Northern Algeria
Republic of Tunisia
Republic of Eritrea
Republic of Ethiopia
Republic of Tigrie
Daza, Toubou, Dafuri and Teda Tribal federation of Eastern Sahara
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.