| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- Multicultural Republic of Nashville
- Capital city- Nashville.
- Largest city/town- Memphis
- Other cities/towns- Jackson, Bartlett, Collierville, Germantown, Dyersburg, Jackson, Birminghal (Al), Lakeland, Arlington, Martin, Union City, Brownsville, Millington, Paris, Cookeville, Clarksville and Murfreesboro.
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Democratic socially progressive liberal republic
- Language- Southern USA English and African-American
- Religion- Baptist, Methodist, variuose evangelical sects and Presbyterian
- Population- 5,555,555
- Economy- Heavily industry, oil refining, peat digging, quarrying, forestry, agriculture, mining, chemicals, engineering, metallurgy and financial sectors. The mass production and export of sweet potatoes, steam threshing equipment, pig-iron, cast iron, hand tools, machines, insurance polices, propeller planes, fruit, railway track, dentures, prosthetic limbs, tin-plate, ball-bearings, motorized road vehicles, paint, creosote, leather, cloths, weapons, ammunition, machinery, steam trains, razor blades, furniture, lubricating oil diesel, bottled L.P.G. and petrol.
- Climate- Humid subtropical climate, mountain temperate and humid continental.
- Military- 2,500
- Economic strength- growing
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.