| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- Neo-Hansiatic Confederation
- Capital city- Bremen
- Largest city/town- Hamburg
- Other cities/towns- Liepaja, Kotobzerg, Ustka, Koszalin, Den Burg, Leeuwarden, Assen, Delfzil , Rostock, Cuxhaven, Kilpidiea, Gdinya, Gdansk, Gronigen, Willhelmshaven, Emden, Bremen, Stettin, Bremenhaven, Husum, Kaunas, Vilnius, Hamburg, Kiel and Kaliningrad, Münster, Enschede, Osnabrück, Dortmund and Bielefeld.
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Democratic center-right Nordic-style welfare state mercantile, con-federal state.
- Language- Dutch, German, Saxon, Low German, Frisian, Polish, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Meuse-Rhenish German, Gronings, Westphalian, Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Russian, Finnish and English
- Religion- Calvinist, Lutheran, Lutheran of Iceland, Catholic and Russian Orthodox
- Population- 5,755,0000
- Economy- Farming, fishing, trading, oil refining, chemicals, metallurgy, aluminum smelting, mining, engineering, financial sector, iron smelting, pharmaceuticals, industry and quarrying. Exporting and making aluminum ingots, pet food, canned fish, pig-iron, cement, pottery, furniture, kitchenware, furniture, peat, oil shale, shale oil, penicillin, cars, shoes, rubber, chromium steel, ships, yachts, steam trains, railway track, canal boats, food, petrol, diesel, hexane, butane, propane, toluene, lard, PVC and raw fish.
- Climate- Maritime, continental, maritime continental, subarctic and temperate
- Military- 2,500
- Economic strength- Strong
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.