| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- Omsk-Tomsk Federal Republic
- Capital city- Omsk
- Largest city/town- Tomsk
- Other cities/towns- Abakan, Novosibirsk, Petropavl, Kemerovo and Barnaul
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Authoritarian, socially progressive, pseudo-monetarist, liberal nationalist in the pay of gangsters republic
- Language- Siberian Russian, German, Belorussian, Tartar, Evenki, Yakut, Chuvash, Khakass, Alti, Kazakh, Belorussian and Ukrainian.
- Religion- Russian Orthodox, Shamanist and Spiritualist
- Population- 9,595,585
- Economy- Heavily industrial, peat digging, quarrying, forestry, agriculture, mining, chemicals, engineering, service, metallurgy and financial sectors. Production and export of wheat, barley, flax, sunflower oil; tooth paste, potato, fruit, vegetables as well as meat, poultry, dairy products, coal, steam trains, iron ore, timber, artificial polymer aggregate, artificial rubber, plastics, chemicals, machinery, stainless steel, oil, natural gas, insurance polices, iron, planks, tungsten carbide drill bits, early era cars, radios, weapons, ammunition, trams, cars, vans, canal boats, river boats, barges, cable, wire, vodka, light bulbs, furniture manganese, manganese steel alloys, peat, Karachinskaya mineral water, manganese, tungsten, planks, tin-plate, ball-bearings, steam threshing equipment, molybdenum, bauxite, aluminium, gold, steam generators, hydraulic turbines, razor blades, zirconium dioxide, titanium dioxide, bauxite, tin, high-quality anthracite, wool, clothes, leather shoes, long-flame domestic coal, coking coal, lead, iron ore, manganese, tungsten, molybdenum, bauxite, diesel, bottled L.P.G. and petrol.
- Climate- Continental, semi-arid steppe, taiga (tiger) woodlands and humid swamps.
- Military- 8,500
- Economic strength- low
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.