- Name- Peoples’ Soviet Republic of Linlithgow
- Capital city- Linlithgow
- Largest city/town- Linlithgow
- Other cities/towns- Bathgate, Polmount and Bo’ness
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Anarchic-communist dictatorship of the proletariat republic
- Language- Scots and Scottish English
- Religion- Presbyterian, Atheist and irreligious
- Population- 275,425
- Economy- Farming and fishing. The production and export of furniture and paint.
- Climate- Temperate
- Military- 150
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.