- Name- Principality of New Richmondshire
- Capital city- Richmond (Yorkshire)
- Largest city/town- Harrogate
- Other cities/towns- Northallerton, Rippon, Knearsbourgh and Barnard Castle
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Democratic center-right constitutional principality
- Language- Northern English
- Religion- Anglican, Methodist and Baptist.
- Population- 454,545
- Economy- Farming and quarrying. The production and export of stone, wool, gravel, sand and greyhouds.
- Climate- Cold temperate
- Military- 5,000
- Economic strength- mid
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.