| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name-Protestant Free State of Loyalist Ulster
- Capital city- Belfast.
- Largest city/town- Belfast
- Other cities/towns- Castlederg, Colraine, Limavady, Ballymoney, Omagh, Carickfugus, Larne, Kilkeel, Banbridge, Fintona, Newcastel (N. Ireland)Magherafelt, Portadown, Craigavon, Lisburn, Newtownaddey, Ballymena, Dungannon, Cookstown, Tyrone, Stabane.
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Democratic, protestant-nationalist, conservative, Eurosceptic, and right-wing Republic.
- Language- Northern Irish English, Gaeilge, Irish English, British English, Glaswegian, Ulster Scots and Lallands.
- Religion- Free Presbyterian Church of Ulster, Caholic and Presbyterian.
- Population- 1,775,000.
- Economy- Agriculture, fishing, industry, metalergy and peat cutting. The production and export of machinery, steel, yachts, hand tools, lamb, sheep and wool.
- Climate- Temperate maritime.
- Military- 2,550.
- Economic strength- Mid.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.