| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- Republic and Canton of Neuchâtel
- Capital city- Neuchâtel
- Largest city/town- Neuchâtel
- Other cities/towns- Le Locle and La Chaux-de-Fonds
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Democratic French nationalist, Souverainist, Gaullist and conservative republic.
- Language- Franc-Comtois, Franco-Provençal, French of France, Turkish, British English, Swiss German, American English and Lithuanian
- Religion- Calvinists, Roman catholic, Reformed Swiss Church, Lutherans, irreligious and atheist.
- Population- 356,545.
- Economy- Farming, industry, paper making, quarrying and forestry. The low level export of furniture, furniture, bycicals, beer, hand tools, paper, cardboard, planks, bricks and clothing.
- Climate- temperate and Continental.
- Military- 750.
- Economic strength- growing
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.