| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- Republic of Abberconwy
- Capital city- Conwy
- Largest city/town- Denbigh
- Other cities/towns- Bangor (Wales), Llandudno, Rhyl, Prestatin, Ruthin, Betws-y-Coed, Llanrwst, Pwllheli, Porthmadog, Buckley, Flint, Mold, Beaumaris, Menai Bridge Village, Caernarfon, New Kirby, New Brighton, Hollyhead, Colwyn bay, Blaenau Fesetiniog and Mostyn.
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Democratic, environmentalist, liberal-center republic.
- Language- Northern Welsh, Lowland Welsh, Irish, Welsh English, Scouse, Northern English and British English.
- Religion- Anglican, Church in Wales, Presbyterian Church of Wales, Catholicism, Baptist and Methodist.
- Population- 254,745
- Economy- Subsisting farming, peat cutting, quarrying and fishing. The low level production and export of slate and stone.
- Climate- Maritime
- Military- 1,500
- Economic strength- low
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.